We are open Monday to Friday (except Holidays) between 9am and 5pm.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for your appointment to fill in a health questionnaire and supply your personal details.
When you come for your appointment, please remember to bring the following:
- A referral from your General Practitioner or other doctor
- Medicare or Veterans Affairs card
- Insurance information
- Copies of operation records, medical records, x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and so on from prior doctor visits.
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report.
Very often during the course of your evaluation or treatment for an orthopaedic condition we will require x-rays to determine the cause of a problem or to evaluate your progress.
Please dress so that the body part you are having trouble with can be easily examined and/or X-rayed. For example, please wear shorts if you are attending for a knee problem.
To cancel an appointment:
- Telephone the office during business hours. Please cancel at least 1 day ahead so that your appointment time can be allocated to another patient who is seeking treatment.